Affordable Dental Care
Our Troy, IL, St. Louis area dental office wants every patient to be able to conveniently afford dental care. We proudly offer the following financial options so that our patients can decide which payment options suit your needs:
- Cash or check: We are pleased to offer a pre-payment courtesy for all treatment paid in full prior to treatment.
- Credit Card: Troy Family Dental accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. All Major Credit Cards.
- Payment Plans: Care Credit – A dental line of credit that can be used through. Care Credit is a 12-month interest-free credit card with installments being made straight to the finance company. The interest after 12 months is around 9.9%.
- No Medicare or Medical Cards
- Call 618-667-8020 for more details or email [email protected].
Please check with your insurance provider before calling to make sure of your coverage.
Insurance providers, we accept change constantly. Please call 618-667-8020 to make sure we accept your insurance.
Get the dental care you need with easy financing.
Financial considerations should not be an obstacle for anyone to get the dental care that they need. That’s why we work with you to find payment options that work for you.
If you have dental insurance, we can help you determine what coverage you have and bill your insurance company as a courtesy.
Discounts for payments made in full.
If you pay for your treatment in full at the start of the service, ask about how you can receive a 5% discount (for treatments over $1,000).
We’re happy to offer our St. Louis area patients CareCredit, the United States leader in reliable payment plans. CareCredit lets you start your treatment instantly – then pay for it later with cheap monthly payments that fit comfortably into your monthly budget.
Essentially like a credit card, but more conventional.
CareCredit acts like a credit card but is exclusive for healthcare. With no up-front payments, no pre-payment fees, and no annual expenses, CareCredit lets you later and frees up money and credit cards for the other items you want or need. CareCredit allows for low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not usually covered by insurance, including a dental procedure. You may use your card repeatedly to pay for further treatment for yourself or family members in all CareCredit facilities.
- Finance 100% of your dental care.
- Low monthly payments.
- No interest if paid within 12 months (other plans may be available).
- No up-front expenses, payoff penalties or annual charges.
- Learn more by going to www.CareCredit.com or calling our office at 618-667-8020. It only takes a few seconds to apply for CareCredit, and you may obtain an online decision in seconds! For more info or to apply now, just click on the link here.