Affordable Dental Care
Our Troy, IL, St. Louis area dental office wants every patient to be able to conveniently afford dental care. We proudly offer the following financial options so that our patients can decide which payment options suit your needs:
- Cash or check: We are pleased to offer a pre-payment courtesy for all treatment paid in full prior to treatment.
- Credit Card: Troy Family Dental accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. All Major Credit Cards.
- Payment Plans: Lending Club
- No Medicare or Medical Cards
- Call 618-667-8020 for more details or email [email protected].
Please check with your insurance provider before calling to make sure of your coverage.
Insurance providers we accept change constantly. Please call 618-667-8020 to make sure we accept your insurance.
Get the dental care you need with easy financing.
Financial considerations should not be an obstacle for anyone to get the dental care that they need. That’s why we work with you to find payment options that work for you.
If you have dental insurance, we can help you determine what coverage you have and bill your insurance company as a courtesy.
Discounts for payments made in full.
If you pay for your treatment in full at the start of the service, ask about how you can receive a 5% discount (for treatments over $1,000).
Lending Club offers payment plans with flexible terms and budget-friendly choices. You’ll see all the amounts, monthly payments, and rates you prequalify for with no impact to your credit score until you choose a plan and move forward. Plans include True No-Interest Plans, Fixed Rate Plans, and Promotional Rate Plans. Learn more about Lending Club by visiting https://www.lendingclub.com/patient-solutions/dental-financing.
- Loan amounts from $500 to $64,000 from 6 to 84 months.
- Prequalify with NO credit score impact until plan selected.
- Attractive APRs as low as 3.99% and up to 30.99% with 0% financing also available.
- We pay your provider directly within 1-3 business days after receipt of signed agreement.
- Revolving line of credit plans available.
- No down payments or prepayment penalties.
CareCredit lets you start your treatment instantly – then pay for it later with cheap monthly payments that fit comfortably into your monthly budget.
Essentially like a credit card, but more conventional.
CareCredit acts like a credit card but is exclusive for healthcare. With no up-front payments, no pre-payment fees, and no annual expenses, CareCredit lets you pay later and frees up money and credit cards for the other items you want or need. CareCredit allows for low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not usually covered by insurance, including a dental procedure. You may use your card repeatedly to pay for further treatment for yourself or family members in all CareCredit facilities.
- Finance 100% of your dental care.
- Low monthly payments.
- No interest if paid within 12 months (other plans may be available).
- No up-front expenses, payoff penalties or annual charges.
- Note – CareCredit is only for existing patients that are currently using CareCredit services. Contact us to learn more about other financing options.